Access Point Ürünü POE Injektor’süz gelmektedir.
POE Ürünü 99 USD + KDV ‘ dir. Ekstra Alınması Gerekmektedir.
Deploying Sophos Access Points in Sophos Wireless is easy. Our onboarding wizard guides you through three simple steps to create your networks, register your access points and set up one or more sites.
- Guided setup gets you up and running in minutes
- Expand and adapt your networks with just a few clicks
- Schedule firmware upgrades at a time to suit you
When managed with Sophos Central, you’ll be amazed how easy it is to use Sophos Wireless either as a standalone product or as part of your portfolio of cloud-managed solutions.
- Single pane of glass for one or more solutions
- Secure hosted platform
- Option to flexibly add additional protection
Built to Perform
You get great wireless performance with our range of Wireless Access Points. We have models for indoor and outdoor use and form factors to suit many different deployment scenarios and budgets.
- Choose between entry-level and enterprise models
- Desktop, wall, and ceiling-mount options
- AP 1OOX with IP67 rating for exposed environments
Getting insight into what’s happening on your wireless networks is a daily struggle for many IT admins. With Sophos Wireless you can easily identify which users and traffic are using the most bandwidth and take any necessary steps to improve performance.
- Get a categorized overview of wireless usage
- Identify inappropriate user behavior
- Added insight allows for better wireless planning
Some areas may not be wired for traditional Ethernet connectivity – either due to cost or your office structure. That’s where mesh networks can help. Set up additional access points as repeaters or bridges to take your wireless network wherever you need it.
- Mesh networks in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- Set one root AP and then add mesh APs to extend coverage
- Quickly add Wi-Fi connectivity to hard to wire areas